Y. Ni and Y. Zhou contributed equally to this work.
HongrES1, a cauda epididymis-specific protein, is involved in capacitation of guinea pig sperm†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Special Issue: In Honor of E.E. Just
Volume 76, Issue 10, pages 984–993, October 2009
How to Cite
Ni, Y., Zhou, Y., Chen, W.-Y., Zheng, M., Yu, J., Li, C., Zhang, Y. and Shi, Q.-X. (2009), HongrES1, a cauda epididymis-specific protein, is involved in capacitation of guinea pig sperm. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 76: 984–993. doi: 10.1002/mrd.21063
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!