Characterisation of histone variant distribution in human embryonic stem cells by transfection of in vitro transcribed mRNA
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 76, Issue 12, pages 1128–1142, December 2009
How to Cite
Shaw, M. L., Williams, E. J., Hawes, S. and Saffery, R. (2009), Characterisation of histone variant distribution in human embryonic stem cells by transfection of in vitro transcribed mRNA. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 76: 1128–1142. doi: 10.1002/mrd.21077
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!