Supported by USDA-TSTAR (2008-34135-19322) and NIH (5P20RR024206-01A1).
Transgenic over-expression of growth differentiation factor 11 propeptide in skeleton results in transformation of the seventh cervical vertebra into a thoracic vertebra†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 990–997, November 2010
How to Cite
Li, Z., Kawasumi, M., Zhao, B., Moisyadi, S. and Yang, J. (2010), Transgenic over-expression of growth differentiation factor 11 propeptide in skeleton results in transformation of the seventh cervical vertebra into a thoracic vertebra. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 77: 990–997. doi: 10.1002/mrd.21252
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2010 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- USDA-TSTAR Programs. Grant Number: 2008-34135-19322
- NIH COBRE Grant. Grant Number: 5P20RR024206-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!