The forkhead transcription factor FoxY regulates Nanos
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 680–688, October 2012
How to Cite
Song, J. L. and Wessel, G. M. (2012), The forkhead transcription factor FoxY regulates Nanos. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 79: 680–688. doi: 10.1002/mrd.22073
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 01:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD028152
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-1120972
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mrd_22073_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||1181K||Supplementary Figure S1. Amino acid sequence comparison of the predicted FoxY-L and FoxY-S isoforms. Two different polyclonal peptide antibodies were generated against FoxY. The N-term antibody (shown in blue) recognizes both FoxY-L and FoxY-S forms, whereas the C-term antibody (shown in red) specifically recognizes the FoxY-S.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.