Diego Sisci and Catia Morelli are joint senior authors.
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 155–165, February 2013
How to Cite
Aquila, S., Santoro, M., De Amicis, F., Guido, C., Bonofiglio, D., Lanzino, M., Cesario, M. G., Perrotta, I., Sisci, D. and Morelli, C. (2013), Red wine consumption may affect sperm biology: The effects of different concentrations of the phytoestrogen Myricetin on human male gamete function. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 80: 155–165. doi: 10.1002/mrd.22145
Saveria Aquila and Marta Santoro contributed equally to the work.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- MIUR Ex 60%—2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Investigation of effects of myricetin on thyroid-gonadal axis of male rats at prepubertal period, Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2015,, , ,
- 2Human sperm anatomy and endocrinology in varicocele: role of androgen receptor, Reproduction, 2014, 147, 5, 589, , , , , , , , ,
- 3The effect of red wine consumption on hormonal reproductive parameters and total antioxidant status in young adult male rats, Food & Function, 2014, 5, 9, 2096, , , , , , , , ,