Diego Sisci and Catia Morelli are joint senior authors.
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 155–165, February 2013
How to Cite
Aquila, S., Santoro, M., De Amicis, F., Guido, C., Bonofiglio, D., Lanzino, M., Cesario, M. G., Perrotta, I., Sisci, D. and Morelli, C. (2013), Red wine consumption may affect sperm biology: The effects of different concentrations of the phytoestrogen Myricetin on human male gamete function. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 80: 155–165. doi: 10.1002/mrd.22145
Saveria Aquila and Marta Santoro contributed equally to the work.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- MIUR Ex 60%—2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!