Mohamad Salhab and Sophie Dhorne-Pollet contributed equally to this work.
In vitro maturation of oocytes alters gene expression and signaling pathways in bovine cumulus cells†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 166–182, February 2013
How to Cite
Salhab, M., Dhorne-Pollet, S., Auclair, S., Guyader-Joly, C., Brisard, D., Dalbies-Tran, R., Dupont, J., Ponsart, C., Mermillod, P. and Uzbekova, S. (2013), In vitro maturation of oocytes alters gene expression and signaling pathways in bovine cumulus cells. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 80: 166–182. doi: 10.1002/mrd.22148
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 04:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- French National Research Agency and Apisgen (OSCILE ANR-08-GENM-033 and OVOGENAE2 ANR-07-GANI-004 programs)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!