Luteoprotective roles of luteinizing hormone are mediated by not only progesterone production but also glucocorticoid conversion in bovine corpus luteum
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 204–211, March 2013
How to Cite
Kawaguchi, S., Bowolaksono, A., Sakumoto, R. and Okuda, K. (2013), Luteoprotective roles of luteinizing hormone are mediated by not only progesterone production but also glucocorticoid conversion in bovine corpus luteum. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 80: 204–211. doi: 10.1002/mrd.22150
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 04:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Innovative Technologies for Animal Breeding, Reproduction, and Vaccine Development from the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan. Grant Number: REP-1002
- Scientific Research of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 24380155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!