Associations between meCP2 mutations, x-chromosome inactivation, and phenotype
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Rett Syndrome
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 99–105, 2002
How to Cite
Hoffbuhr, K. C., Moses, L. M., Jerdonek, M. A., Naidu, S. and Hoffman, E. P. (2002), Associations between meCP2 mutations, x-chromosome inactivation, and phenotype. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 8: 99–105. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.10026
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS40030 and HD24448
- International Rett Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!