The epidemiology of autistic spectrum disorders: is the prevalence rising?
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 151–161, 2002
How to Cite
Wing, L. and Potter, D. (2002), The epidemiology of autistic spectrum disorders: is the prevalence rising?. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 8: 151–161. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.10029
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!