The epidemiology of mental retardation: Challenges and opportunities in the new millennium
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 117–134, 2002
How to Cite
Leonard, H. and Wen, X. (2002), The epidemiology of mental retardation: Challenges and opportunities in the new millennium. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 8: 117–134. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.10031
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!