Living circumstances of children and adults with mental retardation or developmental disabilities in the united states, canada, england and wales, and australia
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Community Living
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 115–121, May 2001
How to Cite
Braddock, D., Emerson, E., Felce, D. and Stancliffe, R. J. (2001), Living circumstances of children and adults with mental retardation or developmental disabilities in the united states, canada, england and wales, and australia. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 7: 115–121. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.1016
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!