Neuroprogressive disease of post-infectious origin: A review of a resurging subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE)
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Progressive Neurological Disorders
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 217–225, August 2001
How to Cite
Dyken, P. R. (2001), Neuroprogressive disease of post-infectious origin: A review of a resurging subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE). Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 7: 217–225. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.1030
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!