Excitotoxicity in neonatal hypoxia
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Glutamate Signaling in Development and in Neonatal Brain Injury
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 229–234, 2001
How to Cite
Johnston, M. V. (2001), Excitotoxicity in neonatal hypoxia. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 7: 229–234. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.1032
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 NS 28208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!