Role of excitatory amino acids in developmental epilepsies
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Glutamate Signaling in Development and in Neonatal Brain Injury
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 254–260, 2001
How to Cite
Raol, Y.H., Lynch, D. R. and Brooks-Kayal, A. R. (2001), Role of excitatory amino acids in developmental epilepsies. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 7: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.1035
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD26979, NS01936, NS38595, NS39126, DA07130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!