The fragile X mental retardation protein, FMRP, recognizes G-quartets
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Fragile X Syndrome: Frontiers of Understanding Gene-Brain-Behavior Relationships
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 49–52, February 2004
How to Cite
Darnell, J. C., Warren, S. T. and Darnell, R. B. (2004), The fragile X mental retardation protein, FMRP, recognizes G-quartets. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 49–52. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20008
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!