The first author is partially supported by a grant to the J. F. Kennedy Center Vanderbilt University (HD5052).
Identifying predictors of treatment response
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Treatment Efficacy
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 162–168, August 2004
How to Cite
Yoder, P. and Compton, D. (2004), Identifying predictors of treatment response. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 162–168. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20013
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
- J. F. Kennedy Center Vanderbilt University. Grant Number: HD5052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!