Brain development in autism: Early overgrowth followed by premature arrest of growth
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Epilepsy and the Development of Autism
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 106–111, May 2004
How to Cite
Courchesne, E. (2004), Brain development in autism: Early overgrowth followed by premature arrest of growth. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 106–111. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20020
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2004
- NIMH. Grant Number: 2-ROI-MH36840
- NINDS. Grant Number: 2-RO1-NS-19855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!