Landau–Kleffner syndrome, electrical status epilepticus in slow wave sleep, and language regression in children
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Epilepsy and the Development of Autism
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 144–149, May 2004
How to Cite
McVicar, K. A. and Shinnar, S. (2004), Landau–Kleffner syndrome, electrical status epilepticus in slow wave sleep, and language regression in children. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 144–149. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20028
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2004
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda MD. Grant Number: K12 RR 17667201
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!