Treatment efficacy research: A window into genetic and neurodevelopmental correlates of developmental disabilities
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Treatment Efficacy
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 159–161, August 2004
How to Cite
Camarata, S. M. and Wertz, R. T. (2004), Treatment efficacy research: A window into genetic and neurodevelopmental correlates of developmental disabilities. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 159–161. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20033
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!