Examination of candidate genes in language disorder: A model of genetic association for treatment studies
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Treatment Efficacy
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 208–217, August 2004
How to Cite
Haines, J. and Camarata, S. (2004), Examination of candidate genes in language disorder: A model of genetic association for treatment studies. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 208–217. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20035
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2004
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01 DC26437, P50 DC03282
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P30 HD15052
- Scottish Rite Foundation of Nashville
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!