Trajectory of development in adolescents and adults with autism
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: An Update on Autism Research
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 234–247, November 2004
How to Cite
Seltzer, M. M., Shattuck, P., Abbeduto, L. and Greenberg, J. S. (2004), Trajectory of development in adolescents and adults with autism. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 10: 234–247. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20038
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2004
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: R01 AG08768, R01 HD 24356, R01 MH55928, P30 HD03352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!