Neurophysiologic evaluation of early cognitive development in high-risk infants and toddlers
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: New Technical Approaches to Developmental Disability Research
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 317–324, December 2005
How to Cite
deRegnier, R.-A. (2005), Neurophysiologic evaluation of early cognitive development in high-risk infants and toddlers. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 11: 317–324. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20085
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!