Perinatal white matter injury: The changing spectrum of pathology and emerging insights into pathogenetic mechanisms
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: White Matter Disorders
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 129–140, 2006
How to Cite
Back, S. A. (2006), Perinatal white matter injury: The changing spectrum of pathology and emerging insights into pathogenetic mechanisms. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 12: 129–140. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20107
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS41343, NS054044, NS045737
- American Heart Association
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!