Translating policy principles into practice to improve health care access for adults with intellectual disabilities: A research review of the past decade
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Public Policy Aspects of the Developmental Disabilities
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 160–168, 2007
How to Cite
Krahn, G. L. and Drum, C. E. (2007), Translating policy principles into practice to improve health care access for adults with intellectual disabilities: A research review of the past decade. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 13: 160–168. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20149
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2006
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research, US Department of Education. Grant Number: H133B040034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!