Washington rises: Public financial support for intellectual disability in the United States, 1955–2004
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Public Policy Aspects of the Developmental Disabilities
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 169–177, 2007
How to Cite
Braddock, D. (2007), Washington rises: Public financial support for intellectual disability in the United States, 1955–2004. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 13: 169–177. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20150
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!