Conceptualization and measurement of family outcomes associated with families of individuals with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Families of Children with Developmental Disabilities
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 346–356, 2007
How to Cite
Turnbull, A. P., Summers, J. A., Lee, S.-H. and Kyzar, K. (2007), Conceptualization and measurement of family outcomes associated with families of individuals with intellectual disabilities. Ment. Retard. Dev. Disabil. Res. Rev., 13: 346–356. doi: 10.1002/mrdd.20174
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!