Design and Implementation of a Novel Quench Flow Reactor for the Study of Nascent Olefin Polymerisation
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 284–294, February 7, 2007
How to Cite
Di Martino, A., Broyer, J.-P., Schweich, D., de Bellefon, C., Weickert, G. and McKenna, T. F. L. (2007), Design and Implementation of a Novel Quench Flow Reactor for the Study of Nascent Olefin Polymerisation. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 1: 284–294. doi: 10.1002/mren.200600038
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!