The Role of Allylanisole in Metallocene-Catalyzed Propylene Polymerization and Synthesis of End-Capped Oligomers
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 334–338, July 28, 2008
How to Cite
Atiqullah, M., Akhtar, M. N., Tinkl, M. and Ahmed, N. (2008), The Role of Allylanisole in Metallocene-Catalyzed Propylene Polymerization and Synthesis of End-Capped Oligomers. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 2: 334–338. doi: 10.1002/mren.200700053
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!