Special Article Series - Full Paper
Bimodality Criterion for the Chemical Composition Distribution of Ethylene/1-Olefin Copolymers: Theoretical Development and Experimental Validation
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 5, Issue 5-6, pages 198–210, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Narkchamnan, K., Anantawaraskul, S. and Soares, J. B.P. (2011), Bimodality Criterion for the Chemical Composition Distribution of Ethylene/1-Olefin Copolymers: Theoretical Development and Experimental Validation. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 5: 198–210. doi: 10.1002/mren.201100002
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!