The Integrated Deconvolution Estimation Model: Effect of Inter-Laboratory 13C NMR Analysis on IDEM Performance
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 189–199, May 2012
How to Cite
Al-Saleh, M. A., Soares, J. B. P. and Duever, T. A. (2012), The Integrated Deconvolution Estimation Model: Effect of Inter-Laboratory 13C NMR Analysis on IDEM Performance. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 6: 189–199. doi: 10.1002/mren.201100079
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!