Special Article Series - Full Paper
Single-Point Intrinsic Viscosity and Density Measurements for In-Line MIMO Control Purposes of a Lumped-Distributed Polymeric System
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 482–494, December 2012
How to Cite
Vega, M. P., Bellumat, E., Lima, E. L. and Pinto, J. C. (2012), Single-Point Intrinsic Viscosity and Density Measurements for In-Line MIMO Control Purposes of a Lumped-Distributed Polymeric System. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 6: 482–494. doi: 10.1002/mren.201200041
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!