Living Anionic Polymerization of tert-Butyl Acrylate in a Flow Microreactor System and Its Applications to the Synthesis of Block Copolymers
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 467–472, November 2012
How to Cite
Nagaki, A., Takahashi, Y., Akahori, K. and Yoshida, J.-i. (2012), Living Anionic Polymerization of tert-Butyl Acrylate in a Flow Microreactor System and Its Applications to the Synthesis of Block Copolymers. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 6: 467–472. doi: 10.1002/mren.201200051
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!