Special Article Series - Review
Coupling Microreaction Technologies, Polymer Chemistry, and Processing to Produce Polymeric Micro and Nanoparticles with Controlled Size, Morphology, and Composition
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 414–439, September 2013
How to Cite
Serra, C. A., Cortese, B., Khan, I. U., Anton, N., de Croon, M. H. J. M., Hessel, V., Ono, T. and Vandamme, T. (2013), Coupling Microreaction Technologies, Polymer Chemistry, and Processing to Produce Polymeric Micro and Nanoparticles with Controlled Size, Morphology, and Composition. Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 7: 414–439. doi: 10.1002/mren.201300101
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!