On T2-shortening by strongly magnetized spheres: A partial refocusing model
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 257–263, February 2002
How to Cite
Gillis, P., Moiny, F. and Brooks, R. A. (2002), On T2-shortening by strongly magnetized spheres: A partial refocusing model. Magn Reson Med, 47: 257–263. doi: 10.1002/mrm.10059
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.