Comparison of the dependence of blood R2 and R on oxygen saturation at 1.5 and 4.7 Tesla
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 47–60, January 2003
How to Cite
Silvennoinen, M.J., Clingman, C.S., Golay, X., Kauppinen, R.A. and van Zijl, P.C.M. (2003), Comparison of the dependence of blood R2 and R on oxygen saturation at 1.5 and 4.7 Tesla. Magn Reson Med, 49: 47–60. doi: 10.1002/mrm.10355
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: NS37664
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 31490
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR15241
- Academy of Finland
- Maud Kuistila's Memorial Foundation
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Northern Savo Fund
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!