Computation of the fractional anisotropy and mean diffusivity maps without tensor decoding and diagonalization: Theoretical analysis and validation
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 589–598, September 2003
How to Cite
Hasan, K. M. and Narayana, P. A. (2003), Computation of the fractional anisotropy and mean diffusivity maps without tensor decoding and diagonalization: Theoretical analysis and validation. Magn Reson Med, 50: 589–598. doi: 10.1002/mrm.10552
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: NSNS31499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.