Does fractional anisotropy have better noise immunity characteristics than relative anisotropy in diffusion tensor MRI? An analytical approach
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 413–417, February 2004
How to Cite
Hasan, K. M., Alexander, A. L. and Narayana, P. A. (2004), Does fractional anisotropy have better noise immunity characteristics than relative anisotropy in diffusion tensor MRI? An analytical approach. Magn Reson Med, 51: 413–417. doi: 10.1002/mrm.10682
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIBIB R01 EB02095, NIBIB RO1 EB002012
- Radiology Department of the University of Texas, Houston
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.