This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Estimation of respiration-induced noise fluctuations from undersampled multislice fMRI data†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2001
Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 635–644, April 2001
How to Cite
Frank, L. R., Buxton, R. B. and Wong, E. C. (2001), Estimation of respiration-induced noise fluctuations from undersampled multislice fMRI data. Magn Reson Med, 45: 635–644. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1086
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2000
- VA Merit Review. Grant Number: SA321
- 1What's in the noise? In: Proceedings of the 12th Annual Meeting of the Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, New York, 1993. p 7., , , , .
- 2Theory, simulation, and compensation strategies of physiological motion artifacts in functional MRI. In: IEEE Conference on Image Processing, vol 3, 1994. p 40., .
- 3Temporal correlation in fMRI of the visual cortex: impact on imaging rate. In: Second International Conference on Functional Mapping of the Human Brain, Boston, 1996. p 5107., , , , .
- 8Estimation of physiological noise fluctuations from undersampled multislice fMRI data. In: Proceedings of the 7th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Philadelphia, 1999. p 277., , .
- 11The Fourier transform and its applications, 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1986..
- 121996. Available at http://varda.biophysics.mcw.edu., , . A program for the analysis for functional magnetic resonance imaging data. Computer Vision and Graphics,
- 15Pixel-wise correlation of fMRI signal with low frequency physiological fluctuation intensity. In Proceedings of the 7th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Philadelphia, 1999. p 274., .
- 16Low frequency haemodynamic and metabolic 0.1 Hz oscillations in brain tissue. In Proceedings of the 7th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Philadelphia, 1999. p 273., , , , , .
- 17Graphical methods for data analysis. Boston: Duxbury Press; 1983., , , .