Spiral-in/out BOLD fMRI for increased SNR and reduced susceptibility artifacts
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 515–522, September 2001
How to Cite
Glover, G. H. and Law, C. S. (2001), Spiral-in/out BOLD fMRI for increased SNR and reduced susceptibility artifacts. Magn Reson Med, 46: 515–522. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1222
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2000
- NIH. Grant Number: RR 09784
- Lucas Foundation
- GE Medical Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.