Simultaneous spatial and spectral selective excitation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 287–304, August 1990
How to Cite
Meyer, C. H., Pauly, J. M., Macovskiand, A. and Nishimura, D. G. (1990), Simultaneous spatial and spectral selective excitation. Magn Reson Med, 15: 287–304. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910150211
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1989
- The GE Medical Systems Group. Grant Number: 22-84
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01 HL-39297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.