Measurement of the blood-brain barrier permeability and leakage space using dynamic MR imaging. 1. Fundamental concepts
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 357–367, February 1991
How to Cite
Tofts, P. S. and Kermode, A. G. (1991), Measurement of the blood-brain barrier permeability and leakage space using dynamic MR imaging. 1. Fundamental concepts. Magn Reson Med, 17: 357–367. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910170208
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 1989
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.