The U. S. Government's right to retain a nonexclusive royalty-free license in and to the copyright covering this paper, for governmental purposes, is acknowledged.
Electromagnetic fields of surface coil in vivo NMR at high frequencies†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 467–480, December 1991
How to Cite
Keltner, J. R., Carlson, J. W., Roos, M. S., Wong, S. T. S., Wong, T. L. and Budinger, T. F. (1991), Electromagnetic fields of surface coil in vivo NMR at high frequencies. Magn Reson Med, 22: 467–480. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910220254
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 1990
- Director, Office of Energy Research, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: HL 25840, HL 07367
- International Machines Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.