Functional mapping of the human visual cortex at 4 and 1.5 tesla using deoxygenation contrast EPI
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 277–279, February 1993
How to Cite
Turner, R., Jezzard, P., Wen, H., Kwong, K. K., Le Bihan, D., Zeffiro, T. and Balaban, R. S. (1993), Functional mapping of the human visual cortex at 4 and 1.5 tesla using deoxygenation contrast EPI. Magn Reson Med, 29: 277–279. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910290221
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.