Metabolic changes in activated T cells: An NMR study of human peripheral blood lymphocytes
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 317–326, March 1993
How to Cite
Bental, M. and Deutsch, C. (1993), Metabolic changes in activated T cells: An NMR study of human peripheral blood lymphocytes. Magn Reson Med, 29: 317–326. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910290307
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 1992
- NIH and a Chaim Weizmann Post Doctoral Fellowship (M.B). Grant Number: GM (C.D.)36433
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.