Intracellular labeling of T-cells with superparamagnetic contrast agents
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 617–625, November 1993
How to Cite
Yeh, T.-C., Zhang, W., Ildstad, S. T. and Ho, C. (1993), Intracellular labeling of T-cells with superparamagnetic contrast agents. Magn Reson Med, 30: 617–625. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910300513
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1993
- Richard King Mellon Foundation
- Lucille Markey Charitable Trust
- Parsons Foundation
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: (PR-03631)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL-24525, GM-26874 to C.H., A1-30615 to S.T.I.
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: (92–014880 to S.T.I.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.