Water diffusion in the giant axon of the squid: Implications for diffusion-weighted MRI of the nervous system
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 579–583, November 1994
How to Cite
Beaulieu, C. and Allen, P. S. (1994), Water diffusion in the giant axon of the squid: Implications for diffusion-weighted MRI of the nervous system. Magn Reson Med, 32: 579–583. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910320506
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 1994
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK 19419, CA 38228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.