Improved Assessment of Significant Activation in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI): Use of a Cluster-Size Threshold
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 636–647, May 1995
How to Cite
Forman, S. D., Cohen, J. D., Fitzgerald, M., Eddy, W. F., Mintun, M. A. and Noll, D. C. (1995), Improved Assessment of Significant Activation in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI): Use of a Cluster-Size Threshold. Magn Reson Med, 33: 636–647. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910330508
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 1994
- Pittsburgh NMR Institute
- Center for Functional Brain Imaging
- Clinical Research Center
- Faculty Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.