Phased array detectors and an automated intensity-correction algorithm for high-resolution MR imaging of the human brain
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 433–439, September 1995
How to Cite
Wald, L. L., Carvajal, L., Moyher, S. E., Nelson, S. J., Grant, P. E., Barkovich, A. J. and Vigneron, D. B. (1995), Phased array detectors and an automated intensity-correction algorithm for high-resolution MR imaging of the human brain. Magn Reson Med, 34: 433–439. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910340321
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1995
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: EDT-34
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NRSA 1F32 CA66292-01
- Whitaker Foundation. Grant Number: RO1 CA57236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.