Encoding of anisotropic diffusion with tetrahedral gradients: A general mathematical diffusion formalism and experimental results
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 399–412, March 1996
How to Cite
Conturo, T. E., McKinstry, R. C., Akbudak, E. and Robinson, B. H. (1996), Encoding of anisotropic diffusion with tetrahedral gradients: A general mathematical diffusion formalism and experimental results. Magn Reson Med, 35: 399–412. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910350319
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1995
- NIH NINDS. Grant Number: 1 K08 NS01783 (TEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.